Before the kitten arrives
WHAT TO PREPARE
* Cat´s toilet – from our experience the best is one with higher back
* Litter – we use extra fine bentonite clumping litter in our cattery
* Bowls – for food and water
* Scratcher – bengals love heights, so the tall one with strong columns will be a good choice
We don´t recommend to make any changes in kind of litter or food during the first three weeks after kitten´s arrival to a new home. If you want to switch to different kind of litter or food, please wait til the complete kitten´s adaptation.
You don´t need to brush or bathe a bengal cat. Daily smoothing and quality food will ensure beautiful smooth fur.
We feed our cats with dry food without grain for many years. There is a lot of producers of dry food without grain in the present. We currently feed with brand Applaws.
Also the meat has its irreplaceable place in our cat´s and kitten´s diet, largely raw. We get the meat from ecofarm in quality of human consumption.
We also serve wet food, we prefer ones without grain.
We don´t add any vitamin paste or other food suplement. Our cat´s diet is colorful enough to cover all their needs, which is visible on their condition and quality of the fur.
WARNING – if the cat is fed solely with raw meat (muscles) it is necesarry to add mix of vitamins and minerals in correct and balanced rate. Contact us if you want to know more info.
The future owner can choose the name of kitten himself after binding booking. The name can be random as we are member of TICA which has no ordinance for naming the kittens.
WHAT IS DANGEROUS FOR CAT/KITTEN
Poisonous house plant
Freely accessible electrical cables
Opened ventilation openings if you don´t have cat under surveillance – there is a risk of strangling
Windows and balconies without nets and free access of cat – catching the flies will darken the brain even to the smartest cat in the world.
Opened toilet – the cover can fall down and trap the cat inside, the scents and cleaning products are poisonous for cats.
WHEN IS THE KITTEN READY TO GO
According to the laws the kitten can go to the new home from 12 weeks of age, definitely not sooner!
* Kittens are ready to go after 12 weeks of age
* The kitten is completely vaccinated (for one year) against Rhinotracheitis, Kalicivirosis and Panleukopenia, vaccination for other diseases after agreement with future owner
* Every kitten is microchiped, has vaccination certificate or EU passport
* Every kitten has a pedigree and is registrated in TICA
* Pet kittens are castrated before leaving to new homes
* The first part of sale price is paid within the booking of kitten
* You will be familiarized with sales contract draft before the booking
* The kittens go to their new homes house-trained
* You will get recommendation about food and litter the kitten is used to, it is desirable not to make any changes at least for the first three weeks
* We like to stay in touch with new owners of “our” kittens, we do care about how they are doing. Our interest don´t end up with the sale – the kitten was born in our cattery and we do feel responsible for him.